View Single Post
Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 06:15 PM

Wow, you know I'm almost feeling sleepy. If I went to bed now, it'd be the earliest that I would have gone to bed in ages. Like since... maybe october? No before that.... way before that. Like way back in July I was going to bed early but that was because I was waking up at 3 am to work out every day for two hours and then shower and then I had duty for 12 hours. Every day like that for 5 months! No breaks at all. I finally got help though and only had that duty every other day. But it still kinda sucked cause there was a lot of stupid things that had to be done.

Well Christmas is almost overfor me Aine. Technically anyway. But I plan on trying to hang onto the spirit of this holiday season as long as possible. And I'm not quite sure how I'm going to do that but maybe I'll just keep watching christmas specials all the time, and playing christmas music?

We had a really big meal today. The cooks worked super hard on it. And then after I ate my fill I went and took like a 2 hour nap. Then we had a formation and 2 people got some awards. One guy got a purple heart because he was injured in combat. And then we went back to the aid station and playes Spades for like 3 hours. :lol: My team won all the games. i thnk that other people gt tired of losing but oh well. I sure didn't want to lose and SSG GRant is teh best partner. I always play with him if I'm playing in the aid station and I had another partner if I was playing with the artillery but they are gone now so I ony play int he aid station. And even then, I hadn't played for like... 2 months at least. last time I played was either right after leave or right before...

oops.. I kinda rambled on and I wasn't planning on making a long post :oops: