View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-17-2014, 04:42 PM

"Nah, you're not insane. Maybe a bit crazy and scary, but the insane title would certainly go to Rroy." Trying to laugh at his own comment, he fell a bit short and decided to just shrug instead. "I'm sorry, but I never caught your name. I'm Arvin, or the trash rags green monsta. Whatever you prefer. If you're going to go with the latter, I suggest TRGM, much shorter." He tried to laugh again but found it impossible to do. At this point, the gravity of the situation was hitting him. Things were pretty serious and, from the looks of it, they were about to get worse before they got better. To make matters worse, there was no liquor to calm his nerves or ease his wary mind. Fearing the side-effects of the drugs, Arvin mused it would be wiser to control himself. Conceal don't feel, he told himself.

"So this is the simulation room. Wonder what it does." Stepping around, he poked his head around a corner. He was honestly hoping there would be instructions or details on the wall. Just what did all this mean? When he thought simulation room, he thought space and zero g's. From the looks of things, this wasn't something NASA related. "Care to explore? I figured it's best to stay in pairs to avoid the guards or worse, have to deal with another crazy...." Biting his lip, he fought hard not to think about the blood he saw on Rroy's wrist and neck. Just what had the guy gotten himself into? And since when had he become delusional and mad? Something just wasn't right.

---------- Post added 03-17-2014 at 01:00 PM ----------

"No need to apologize, miss. I should have been more careful in my retreat." His mood was unlike what he protrayed earlier. There was no psychotic grin or lust for blood in his eyes. He was perfectly sane now and, if one might be so bold to say it, proper. He almost appeared chivalrous and knightly. Not knowing better, Nixie might even mistake him for being a charming, sweet man. Perhaps a prince, if his bloodline allowed it.

Leaning into her, Rroy's lips gently kissed her delicate hands before he stepped down one step (he did this so he didn't tower over her). Allowing his pupil-less orbs to scale up her body and meet with her own orbs, Rroy smiled. "Miss Nixie, I presume? I couldn't help but notice that you missed the ravishing tour." There was a gleam in those cryptic red eyes. He appeared magical and dreamy, but in a slightly nerve-wracking way. Perhaps it was the red eyes? And the dark hair and pale skin of the devil? Either way, there was something off about him. Thankfully, his smooth voice and gentle gestures were enough to overcome his eerie looks.

"If you're not too busy and wouldn't mind the company, I could show you about." His left arm folded across his body while his right arm went up to twirl a strand of his black fringe. "The name's Rroy, by the way."

Without waiting for her answer, Rroy moved down the hallway and to a door. "For the most part, the doors lead to either rooms or the outside. Since we're so close to the outside, we might as well start there and head up. You'll find the pool rather relaxing, especially if you're having a stressful day. Upstairs, on the top floor, you'll find a gym. Most everyone spends all their time there. With so little to do here, the gym and library are really the only places to go. You can either train your body or train your mind. I do a mix of both. The mind is only as strong as the body and the body is only as smart as the mind. Without one, you'll never be ready."

Holding the door open, he coaxed her to follow. If she did, he was lead her upstairs to the gym. If she didn't, he would simply go to the gym on his own. Or maybe he would run around outside. He wasn't sure yet, but he needed to do something tiring.