View Single Post
creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 01-09-2014, 07:49 AM

Name: Kayuga Deamener
Sexuality: Bisexual
Info On Character: Complicated is a good work for Kayuga. That and stubborn, angry, difficult and all around trouble. At least from an outsiders opinion. Not much is known even to herself as she cannot remember much from when she was younger but she does know that there is something, maybe not so nice, inside her itching to get out. Once you push past the 'tough' exterior you can find a girl looking for someone to accept her ...

Blue eyes lazily wandered around the restaurant and landed heavily on a boy sitting in a booth by himself. Her fingers twirled the straw in her glass of water as her eyes studied his hair and features and raised an eyebrow at his scruffy appearance and unshaven face.
He's not much to look at right now but if he cleaned himself up a bit .... Kayuga sighed and took a sip from her drink before gesturing to the waitress standing by the bar to finally take her order. "Hi I'm Roxy and I'll be taking your order today." The young brunette flashed her a big smile and pulled out a small note pad and a pen, preparing to start writing down what she was after. She didn't necessarily like Pancakes but she had might as well eat something to balance out her lack of eating for the past week.
"I want the forest berries pancakes with an extra pancake and extra strawberries if I could." Her eyes briefly hovered o er the menu and she quickly chose the most appealing of the array of sweets and fruits. After an all to chipper nod and wave from 'Roxy' she was again by herself to gather her thoughts and watch her most recent .... 'project'. Her eyes wandered back to the boy in the booth and they began to wander to the girl who had just spoken to him, a young child hanging off her hand.