View Single Post
steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 06-10-2014, 05:34 PM

FAQs

Can I turn in a puzzle even if a new puzzle has been posted?
Absolutely! As long as you turn it in before the end of event, I'll accept it.

When will the winners be announced?
A few days after the event closes. I'll need enough time to add up all the points. I'll make a thread announcing winners and ping everyone to it.

Is there a special format I have to use?
For the word searches, I'd really prefer it if you circled the words in paint or another picture software and uploaded it to imgur or imageshack. Just so I can verify that the words you found are actually IN the word search without a lot of extra work for me.
For the jumbles and cross words, a numbered list would be fine.
You can put your theme guesses in a PM, just make sure to let me know which one you're guessing for.

If someone else has already finished a Word Jumble/Crossword and has earned the 20 points, can I still turn mine in?
Of course! You will still get one point for every correct answer you have, which means you can earn up to fifteen points for each. It's just you won't get those extra five points for being the first person to get it right.

All I'm finding is little 3 letter words on the Word Searches is that alright?
Absolutely! You get 1 point for every English word or famous character you find on the word search, even if I didn't intentionally put it there. It's just you get MORE points for the words I MEANT to be there. Secret words are anywhere from 3-15 letters long. But a 2 letter word like "up" is still a point!

Can the themes repeat?
Yep, in fact I can guarantee you that they will! Which is a little incentive to participate regularly because theme guessing will get easier when you figure out which themes I'm using.

Last edited by steelmagghia; 06-16-2014 at 09:19 PM..