View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 03-12-2014, 11:00 AM

At the mention of fighting, Nixie protested and then turned away from the pair. Corynn looked at her brother who just cracked his knuckles with malicious smile. Commentary was unnecessary, his attitude was clear, but she scoffed. Until time to fight for life came, either against other experiment objects or the ones that kept them here, they should try to remain as civil as possible. And while they continued to discuss possibilities, it seemed the other woman slipped further and further from them. Not physically, but the anxiety got thicker and thicker in air, it pressed in Corynn's mind nearly tangible.

It even blocked out most of other presences in her mind and young woman again knelt down next to Nixie. "Hey... It's gonna be okay, somehow. We will get out of here, eventually. I don't think they will make us fight each other and if they do.. I will stand by you, okay?" her hand again tentatively brushed over Nixie's shoulder and there was nearly immediate silence in her mind, while other's was filled with thoughts of strangers.

"I am so stupid... I and Caleb ... used to crap, but she... Sheltered, nice family? Scared her even more, were some of the shattered fragments that perhaps reached Nixie. At this point, she realized that her powers had left her once more and her eyes went wide, thought stream paused for a moment, trying to process the new data.

And Caleb? He simply felt out of place as much as a man could. "Hey, chin up, Nine, no reason to put hands in air just yet," he tried to speak in most comforting tone he could muster which was still kind of rough and grouchy, especially since he felt awkward. He was good with fighting, he was good with figuring things out quickly, but try to have him act supportive and it always came out a way woman would get more upset or angry. Only one that put up with it was his sister and well, she was his sister for a reason. If anyone thought she was a sweet and helpless, they would end up regretting their decision to mess with her sorely.