View Single Post
SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 03-12-2014, 09:10 PM

After the first few delicious bites, Thais calmed down some. This gave her time to study the other people who also inhabited the dining room. There were only a few people besides her in the room until a green-haired guy walked in and sat down. He also made a beeline for the food. She grinned a little at that. Thais hated when people interrupted her while she was eating, so she decided to turn her attention back towards the other people.

Thais did not make friends. She did not want to make friends. But it could work in her favor if she acted friendly towards them. So, she stood up and stretched, hearing a few satisfying pops. Slowly she walked over to them and put on her best fake smile.
"Hi, my name is Thais. I guess we're all stuck in here together, huh?" She noticed something on their arms, numbers of some sort. Looking down at her own arm, she had a number as well. "Cool, I've always wanted a tattoo. But of course in the asylum they never let us do anything fun." She pouted a little bit, trying to act cute. Cute was not in her nature, which made this very hard and very aggravating.