View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 03-12-2014, 09:11 PM

Well, that she hadn't expected. As Corynn was taken by surprise and she didn't quite have her brother's trained agility, the sheer force threw her back from kneeling situation and girl landed on her side, due to attempt to spin around some in the flight. She lay still for a moment and then called out, as Caleb pounced at Nixie, driven by instinct to hurt anyone that endangered his sister. There were no thoughts in his mind, just the need to protect Corynn, to repay in same coin, it was as if he didn't register he was going to assault a woman. Scared woman not in control of something new in her.

While she didn't manage to stop him in time, white-hot rage got cooled slightly and the punch that would solidly hit Nixie flew by it with a whistling sound and slammed into earth, making earth and grass fly everywhere. In fact, when he would pull back, there would be nice, deep hole in ground, as if miniature meteorite had hit. Next moment, he was up and over by Corynn's side and helping her up. Now, his mind was flooded with something akin to guilt. He didn't hit women usually. Didn't even attempt to. Hitting women were off-limit even for him, even if they were the queen-bitches. "This is why I need to get control of my rage..." was one of the most prominent thoughts.

Corynn slowly approached Nixie now. "Well," she chuckled slightly, pushing hair out of face and rubbing her hip, "that clears up question about having energy blasts or no. Sorry I touched you suddenly like that." She glanced at Caleb who looked away, jaw clenched. "And what did you do here?" Young woman inspected hole in ground and shook her head. "I don't think you normally could do this..." He still wasn't answering and, by experience, Corynn knew he wouldn't be talking for rest of the day now.