View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 03-13-2014, 12:09 PM

Rua's eyes rolled when the other male entered, and then again from something else. "Clearly the number on our arms is an ID number. A brand." He shook that head slightly, and ran a hand through his hair, watching the others a bit. "My name is Rua." He watched Gemini closely for a moment, and then let his gaze sweep over the table to look at the food. No, he still didn't trust it. "It'd be stupid if our captors went to all the trouble of kidnapping us just to poison us. That's not what I meant when I said the food might be laced with something, they already drugged us once to put numbers on us and who knows what else they did while we were under. They could put any kind of mind altering drugs in the food. Things that would make us more docile, more willing to do whatever it is they want. Or just stuff to keep us calm, anything that might make us more complacent and obedient really. If the enemy puts food in front of your face so easily, you don't eat it."

Rua stood, he stretched a bit and looked around the room as if unsure of where he wanted to go now that he was up on his feet.