View Single Post
Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 09-01-2012, 07:36 AM

She listened in silence to his spill, before raising an eyebrow. "Well, since you cleared my chore list, I guess I will take you up on that offer." she said with a soft shrug, her red hair falling off of her shoulders. "I will get you that scotch now while he entertains you." She said, her face completely emotionless, motioning towards the dancer who was now making their way over to Lewis. Yes, she knew Nathaniel or Natasha (he made a beautiful girl) was working around this table, and put a theory to the test. She walked over to the bar again, giving the bartender the order before looking around. That's when she caught her first glimpse of it. A smart-looking man with a goatee and thick rimmed glasses plunged a syringe into his vein, sighing as he pushed the golden liquid into his body. It traveled fast, because he immediately relaxed with a euphoric look on his face. What the rich did with their money baffled even her, though she had never seen this drug circulated in their club before. When the bartender gave her the scotch she slowly took it back to the politician, crossing her arm in front of him and setting down the drink, "Scotch, neat, is there anything else I can get you?"

Last edited by Kriddles; 10-06-2012 at 07:00 AM..