View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-02-2014, 10:13 PM

Hey Crazy Menewshans out there! I see you've peeked into my memory jar. It's now 2 days into 2014 and I'm finally able to get on and see this wonderful idea. So of course I have to participate!

to start with I will explain my wonderful past few days. New Years Eve, one of my most amazing friends came over and we spent the night responsibly drinking and catching up on the news of our lives. We never get to see each other, and it was awesome to see her. Her birthday is this Saturday, and we're planning to try to hook back up again.

My daughter Lilliana also saw her first New Years. Though she slept through most of the night like any other night since she's only a month and a half old. Her Daddy watched her and our second daughter Mary so I could have such a great night. She on the other hand kept running around excited since she was allowed to stay up. It truly was a fantastic night.

Hubby and I are also getting closer again. We've had our falling outs in the past because of stress. But we're learning how to deal with it and have it not effect our relationship.

Mary has learned how to climb the stairs up AND down with no problem in the last week. And Lilli is starting to roll over. She hasn't made it completely, but she's getting super close!