View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-12-2014, 03:16 AM

I completely forgot to mention yesterday, that I found my ring on my dresser yesterday. Hubby had found it somewhere in the bedrrom and put it there for me! I was super excited to get it back.
But today was a great day too. My mother in law came over and we made cookies and did dishes. And Mary played with her Uncle and we just all had a blast. The video camera was going off alot. xD So many things happened today and I just have so much fun hanging out with my in-laws. Lily even sat in her walker today for a couple minutes at a time. Looks like she may be using it within the next month or so. How exciting!! and she's only 2 months. o.o her neck strength and leg strength are amazing. With just a tiny bit of support she can stand, sit, and hold up her head. ALREADY. the head is all on her own to. She's an amazing infant.

When they were about to leave they tried to kidnap Mary. xD So we packed her a bag. gave her hugs and kisses, and told her she could spend a couple days out at Grandma and Grandpas with her uncle. :] i think they're going to have a blast. But its going to be crazy not having her around. o.o

Hubby gets tomorrow off to. Which is going to be nice. Maybe we can get a little bit of quiet time together. Where we can get back in touch with our lovey dovey side. Plus my brother is moving out tomorrow! So its like we're actually going to have our OWN HOME!!! It feels like we're finally getting our own family. and i love my family to death and beyond. But geez, i don't need them living with me. Just close enough to visit. :3 I've got my own family now. ^-^