View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-13-2014, 01:10 PM

So last night I tried to make a post from my 2ds that for some reason wouldn't go through at all. Technology hates me sometimes. So here is is! :

So much awesome stuff happened yesterday, that I just did not get a chance to post it! First I'd just like to start by saying that hubby and I are finally close again. I think maybe our fighting time is over! Yay!!We got some much needed... cuddle time.
Update on Mary we got was that she is having a blast at Grandma's, running around the house like a maniac. :D She's probably playing catch with their dog too, now that she can actually throw a ball somewhat properly. It doesn't go far. but its adorable.

yesterday was also when my brother moved out of our house. So we've gotten to switch back to its just our house. We don't have to please anyone else's tastes. just ours. I went on a major cleaning spree trying to repair all the damage that hasn't been getting touched while I have the chance to. My Dad came over to help him move out, as well as a two days ago now repairing the toilet that was broken. (kind of a big deal) James was also able to help because he had been given the day off work, I sort of helped. But I had to feed Lilly so yay, no heavy lifting for me! haha

So, now that all my brothers disaster stuff is out of the office, I've finally been able to get to the organzing, and cleaning, and setting up of my art desk that has absolutely needed to happen!! It's looking clean, and like a livable area finally. I'm super happy with it. Still alot more work to do, but so much progress has already happened during the day yesterday. My mom also sent over a stationary exercise bike. Really fancy one with all these buttons and heart tracking monitor thingys. Don't really know how it works. But it has some kind of challenge thing on it. Programs and such. that's in the office now to where my brothers desk used to be. It should be a big asset along with the exercise routine that James and I are doing.

We're starting over the squat and abs challenge to try to tighten up our tummys and bums. We don't really need to lose to much wait, its more fat to get off. We did day 1 (and now that its several hours after when I intended to post this... i've also done my 55 squats for the day already!) yesterday, of the 30 day challenge. It made me feel fantastic but out of breath, and my legs were burning. Which is good! So i'm pretty pumped of how this month is going to go. I've also had him take a before picture. Though he only took it of my stomach, not my whole body like i'd meant him to *rolls eyes* Silly hubby.
We're keeping track of what we've done throughout the day on these little dry erase boards i acquired years ago somewhere. They're super useful for everything! I'm planning to use the third board to keep track of things i figure out we need to buy at some point, like laundry detergent, a vacuum cleaner, and a kitchen table since ours is dying.
Speaking of which, my brother left us his vacuum cleaner and dishes to use until we move out. Thank God, cause my vacuum cleaner needs to just be thrown out. Its a super cheepo i got for my college dorm 4? years ago just incase it was taken by someone else when I left.

So anyways, I was able to start cleaning and going through boxes that have been stored in the office. Now have some plans that will make the house function better for what our little family needs. And I decided I will sell one of our old tv enterntainment centers. It's in great condition, its just to small for our TV. xD And finally!! My art supplies are accessible!! WOOHOOO

Okay, last topic before I try to get back to sleep (which didn't happen) Lilly was up for an hour just talking happily. She's going to be even chattier than her Sister I think. and yesterday she got some amazing tummy time while hubby and i were working out. She can lift her head so well! It's amazing. I think she's going to just start crawling any day out of the blue.

Last edited by Shadami; 01-13-2014 at 03:14 PM..