View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-16-2014, 02:21 AM

Not meaning to spam the thread with millions of pictures... but i finished another art today!!
So Link to the phoenix. This completes the art I was doing for Dystopia towards the bee and panda headphones I was questing. Yay!! Now to check my trades. haha.

Not to much to report on the last couple days. It's been a pretty steady flow of cleaning and good feelings because so much is getting done. I got the trash and recycling out on time. We opened Lilly's savings account and already have 79 dollars in it for her because of Christmas money that came in! I also managed to start washing down walls and cleaing windows in preperation of the house going on the market in April. I even got a little bit of garden cleaning done while it was sunny out!

Hubby and I got to go shopping today, and made a pizza for dinner that was delicious. While we watched Grease, one of my favorite movies growing up. It was nice to think of my childhood again. Ahhh happy times.

Oh and one last thing before I forget. Hubby is faxing some things in to Nelnet tomorrow about his student loans and that should save on some costs here! Yay!