View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-23-2014, 05:05 AM

Mary and I finished shoveling the driveway, so its finally clear as of 2? days ago? I forget now.
yesterday we made stir fey for diner, it was delicious. and tonight we gad Alfredo Viola meal. also delicious. its just not homemade like the story fry was.

I got to soak in a nice warm bubble bath avoiding the scary negative temperatures outside. and we for a notice saying our forbearance has been approved for one of the student loans! super pumped about that since it means less bills to try to get money for, for at least a couple months.
I have been studying up more on homeschooling and really looking forward to it and a new house. without having to buy anything I have been working with Mary using blocks. they're letter and number ones that have pictures. trying to get her to talk. at least putting the idea of numbers, left and right, next to, on top, and middle into her head. she has been stacking blocks over 5 high though!!! which is a huge improvement ob her knock over towers others build and not even try to build one myself that she was doing.

as far as art goes, I'm looking to enter poppets contedt soon I think. and work on an art trade with ashtyn, and art foe booty with Chi.
this is the end of day 11 of my 30 day challenge, yay for tomorrow being a rest day.
note a little change to it though. pushups ate staying at 50 now that sirups and crunches have matched each other and crunches have moved on. until leg raises catches up to 50, and than it will be following their number. thus is an attempt to try to strengthen my arms and do some full pushups, instead of just modified.

lilliana did move a bit today. schooched forward a couple inches maybe. sat in the highchair strapped in. bur her head was up pretty much the whole time.

oh and I finished jigglypuff and my second entry for queen kat