View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-26-2014, 04:22 AM

i can't even think about what has happened since two days ago. Today has been a whirlwind of cleaning the house and packing boxes. We're preparing for a move, sometime in February probably? I got most of my exercises done today too! So still going pretty strong there. A picture update will be coming tomorrow!! It's day 14 now. So i've only missed my leg raises. Which if Lilliana is still sleeping after I finish swapping laundry loads. i'm going to knock out some of them that I have left. But I did half a mile uphill climb on an exercise bike. So I'm not to stressed about having missed them.

i got a little bit of posting done today too which is pretty exciting. And I worked a bit more on Poppets contest art. It's coming along slowly. But at least I'm making progress on some kind of art each day. I even did an adorable little flabebe for the pinata park! Coolios to that!

Lots of budget planning happened today in preparation for planning what to use tax return for. Looks like I should be covered for almost the entire year for student loan payments if I use it wisely!! woohooo!! Feeling less stressed about all kinds of things. And got to spend a lovely day with hubby. Even though it was me working to clean the house. It was so nice to have him home. I mean.. i do kind of love cleaning the house, i feel so accomplished after I get things like that done.

Off to swap loads now. I'll see if I can think of more awesome things that have happened tomorrow. <3 It's been a good year so far I think!