View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-13-2014, 07:37 PM

Okay, so I haven't posted in an awful long time for sadness reasons. But I had to update on a few things. Lilliana is now sitting up on her own, and she can crawl around really well now. Her 6 month appointment is in a week or so. I can't wait to see what my food loving baby weighs in at.
Mary will be 2 years at the end of the month!! We're going to have a frozen themed party for her on the 24th. And this upcoming Saturday is my brothers graduation. with two degrees!!! Super proud of him.

Went looking for jobs, and have the potential to get into an art shop that works with yo0ung artists to try to get their name out there. The guy helps give pointers on the paintings so that skill can be improved. Some of the artists there have even gone international. !!! So i'm really hoping he likes the stuff I do. And that I can get some landscaping stuff done soon. >.> he said that is what sells.

Hubby and I are also working through some major relatioonship problems we've been having. And ew've been much happier over the last couple weeks than ... the last years. xD so yay!