View Single Post
TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-27-2012, 07:36 PM

Selena activated her Duel Disk. She turned, light glinting off of Red Moon--her her Duel Disk. "Who's there?" She demanded. No answer. I was sure I'd sensed Kamiri...must've been my imagination is all. She thought.

Either way, she had to find the four quartets. And she knew where she could find the first....

"And I win again." Haine Kaiba said, gathering up her cards. She smiled a bit at the duelists' glared. It had been three-on-one, and the tall girl had still managed to clobber all three.

Haine was nearly six feet tall, with brown shoulder-length hair, clear blue eyes, and a confident stance. She had a Duel Disk that was styled after the old Battle City disks, designed by Seto Kaiba himself. Oddly enough, Haine was his descendant. She was wearing a navy blue coat embroidered with gold thread along the sleeves, collar, and bottom, and it billowed out behind her. She deactivated her D-gazer and stowed it in an inner pocket. "Hey! Takano! Yuzaki! Rei!" She called to her three best friends.

Sakura walked off the arena to applause. Even though she was still in college, Sakura Marufuji was the best-known Virtual Reality gamer. She had long, blue-green hair, pale skin, and silvery-gray eyes that had given her the nickname "Quicksilver". She tapped on the armband she was wearing, changing the glowing bodysuit back to her preferred appearance; black heeled boots, dark jeans with black strips down the sides, a black-and white striped turtleneck underneath a zippered purple tube top, and a men's-style Duel Academy coat, long, black, with light-blue bordering instead of the traditional white with blue bordering.

She wasn't listening to the announcer as she stepped onto the circular panel, that would take her back to her body and into reality. Sometimes I wish Duel Monsters would come back. She thought as her body and mind were reunited.

Yurine Fudo grumbled at the alarm clock. I don't wanna get up.... She thought, flipping it off before shutting it off. Ugh...I hate mornings....