View Single Post
musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ^^
Penpal

Old 02-28-2012, 03:11 AM

Yuzaki grumbled. Besides of the clothing he wore which includes a green jacket, black shirt and a pair of jeans, his appearence he dispised. Reason: he was easily mistaken of the Legendary Duel King (who around this time, was the current King of Eternity). He look nearly alot like him, especially the hair aspect. Plus his last name too: Motou. Unlike his famous ansistor, he was average at everything.
"It's not your fault that you inhearted your ansistor's duelling ability" he replied, "At least you can live up to your family name, unlike me."

"Sakura, it's just me" said a voice. Sakura turned around and saw a girl with brown hair with yellow tips. Her bangs was black with gold tips. The girl that Sakura suppose to protect because of her heart.
"Sorry about the scare, but we have two new members coming soon to help us to bring this Kaimiri guy down" she continued, "when I don't know."

"And here we are!" Said a blond chick. Following her was a stong built man. His long black hair was tied up with a blue hairtie. He was wearing a pair of black leather pants and a white singlette. This man's appearence was not as it seems to most people but if you know. The woman had her hair tied up, with the hair colours of the man's true identiy. Her yellow bangs were straightened.
"Ok, I gave you the basics on what happening. Selena is expecting some help. But she doesn't know who it is. If you keep in mind what is happened in your time, you be fine. But remember, Kaimiri just finished his sentace of 5000 years, so he will be seeking revenge. Both Yugi and myself are counting on you" the girl replied.
"There is a catch to this right?" the man asked.
"Yeah, there is Atem (since that was his name). You see, this is my first assignment before the wedding, so you be working with my younger self, freshly graduated as a full Arch Angel. I can't say how I will react to you, but it will be worth it. Yugi will pop in now and again for a report. We are counting on you both" the woman replied.
"Thank you Laria, we will take it from here" Atem replied.
"Thank you. Your name will be on the list with something relating to time travelling to come and help them. For now, I must go. Papa wants an urgent meeting that I have to attend. Something relating to an apprentice. Good luck." And with that, the woman jumped, turning to an Arch Angel with a red colour scheme.
"So, she ends up with red hair in her angel form" Atem said, as he turned towards the woman next to him.
"So, should we head to where we are heading Melhana?" he asked.