View Single Post
Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2008, 12:03 AM

@Peanut - I decided to make it non mandatory, but there is a strong suggestion there that you will get constant puppy dog eyes from me to do it, and the occasional telepathic prrrrr-leese echoing through your mind. *grin* Still, it's not a condition of entry. I thought that was a little mean after all myself.

@Kaderin - Hmm. Well, what abour some names from Greek Myth? Not necessarily the gods, but some like: Narcissus, Ariadne, Perseus, Heriklaeon, Andromache and Priam?
Or names of characters from older RPG games such as Baldur's Gate 1 and 2: Keldorn, Jaheira, Valygar, Viconia, Xan and Tiax?
Perhaps odd names made from adding 'fish' to stuff you wouldn't expect, such as: Kettlefish, Fishpants, Bluefishpie and Fishscream?
Even raid the forums and steal usernames to give to your fish!

You know, I am finding it hard to wait for the proper days to do the growings on. They might even happen early...
One thing I did notice about cruddy old Photobucket updates is that uploading the same picture no longer overwrites the previous, so I might have to get you all to just save the .jpg images as and when I post them here in the thread if changing the name doesn't work (or if I feel it's too much work for me, lol!) once the new (1) marked image is uploaded.