View Single Post
Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-10-2008, 11:56 PM

*bounces* I am glad you are all happy with your pets!

@Veelana - they are only 250 gold at flatsale, so they're not too hard to get anyway. I hope more people enter the competition though, cause it's really no fun otherwise! Still, if you are the only entrant, that means you win I guess! Still a decent amount of time for entries though.

@Kaderin - glad you agree! In the future I might also make a different cert or two so you can have some variety with your Mermazons.

@Peanut - it's starting to bug me a bit, but I know I have read the name 'Mystral' somewhere before but for the life of me I can't remember where! Any chance you can help me out here before my brain explodes?

@Eroy - cuteness makes the world go around! Well, at least it should.

I now also have a mule for Alyekra, so keep an eye out for the goddess herself to pop in with challenges and the like occasionally. She might even bestow rare items on people... one I do have planned is for a Cursemist - with it, your Mermazon gets a pretty purplish smoke life effect floating around her, but the downside is that she won't be able to breed with it...

Guess I need to update the first page with that now that my main account won't have to get raided my a mental goddess!

I have also coloured two so far for the next flatsale. There will be six this time, so each tribe will take turns having two representatives in a sale, and HALF of this sale will have the 'special' eyes required to roleplay the extra powers. And on this note, don't fret. RP will NEVER be a requirement. It's just there for those that might want to, or who just like the look of odd-coloured eyes! (Except for the Ciralkin, who normally have odd, and whose special powers are signified by normal ones.)

One more thing I want to do eventually is also to have minipets, but I haven't quite decided if they will go on the Mermazon cert, or have their own, or an option for either depending on what the owner wants.

Okay, time to shut up now. Geez, I babble first thing in the morning!