View Single Post
AerieFlew
Flew? You could say that... ~<3 Aerie
Send a message via AIM to AerieFlew

Old 03-10-2011, 04:48 PM

I have no idea what is wrong with me...
Since Monday I have just been... I don't know. For some reason I can't deal with life. Normally I am the kind of person that everyone wants around and I am happy go lucky and wicked nice but since Monday I have been -mouthy- as one girl put it. My English teacher was like... Wow you are in a really bad mood today.
I don't know what it is...
Everything is just making me mad or making me want to cry and I have no idea why!
Nothing is really wrong..
I can't talk to my best friend for the next few days because his laptop chrager is broken...
My aunt is dying within this month..,
I just feel broken. Both of my parents are dead.
I just don't feel like doing anything. I feel like staying home and sleeping or just being alone. I'm getting frustrated even just by my guardians trying to touch me or what ever.
I stayed home from school yesterday because I was up all night crying and just being mad for no known reason. I don't know what it is...
I wish I could get rid of this feeling.
I am snappy and mean.
I want to hit people.. Like, in my heart I just want to beat the crap out of everyone and I would never do it because I love people but at the same time... I just don't know... I just can't do it for some reason...
Help.....?