View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-19-2015, 05:23 PM

She grabbed onto one of her arms nervously. "I'm by myself too..." She said. She looked up at him and awkwardly walked a little closer to him, not meaning to invade his personal space or anything, she just felt a little safer being closer to a person to talk, rather than appearing stand-offish.

She let out a little chuckle as she turned to look at the other teens, laughing, dancing, having a good time. It made her feel a little less like a freak to know that someone else was there, just like her, someone who didn't seem to be enjoying themselves. She couldn't seem to read this boy, she wasn't sure how to talk to him. Should she flirt? Would that get her the company she desperately wanted at this point? Flirting always seemed to make the boys take more interest in her, perhaps she'd try her hand at compliments first?

"I like your hair." She said softly. She came a little closer to him, now certain that she was definitely closer than what was probably socially acceptable when meeting someone new. She stared at his azure locks and gave her best, sweet smile.