View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-22-2015, 01:11 AM

She nearly sighed in relief when he asked if she would hang out with him tonight. She desperately needed someone to keep her distracted and keep those boys off her scent. Besides that, she was lonely, and she didn't really want to put out the effort to whore herself out just to have someone pay attention to her. Her struggle was always the same, she was torn between being the "good girl" and being the "bad girl". Noah confused her so much, she couldn't figure out who to be around him so far, he wasn't like the others she'd met.

She wanted to be herself, to finally have someone notice her and like her for who she was. She took a while to think about her name, finally deciding upon giving him her real name instead of picking out one of the many different nicknames she'd been given since being a freshman in high school. She looked at his hand and shook it awkwardly, giving another sweet smile.

"I'm Juniper." She said softly. "B-but my friends call my June..." Then she mumbled softly, "If I had any friends, anyway..." Her smile faded quickly for a moment as she got a little lost in her thoughts. She shook her head after a moment, shaking the thoughts from her mind, causing her wild, curly hair to bounce with each movement of her head.

She stared at him for a while, thinking about what he said. Hang out? What was he trying to do? Did he want something from her...? What was he asking? She wanted to believe that that was all he truly wanted to do was hang out. That maybe she could have an actual friend for a change and not just someone who would use her for their own benefits. Still, she answered with her heart instead of her head...

"Yes!" She paused, realizing she probably sounded a little too excited when she responded, "Yes... I'd love to hang out." She looked away and nervously brushed her hair behind her ear.