View Single Post
hillary84
(・・^^^^^)~~
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 05-09-2011, 03:11 AM

He smiled when she asked if he had hit his head. He replied by saying ," No miss I didn't. My car is a few miles up the road. It stopped working while I was traveling ." He had a slight accent , which told her that he wasn't from around the area. He felt bad that he lied about a stranded car as she called it . But he had to prevent her from finding his ship. " I am not from around here . I've been looking for employment for a while ,that's why I asked if there was a town. I'm waiting here till morning when I can call for assistance. ." It was a lame cover story, but his superiors agreed that it might work for the time being. Anything to distract her from his ship. he didn't know how much she had seen and he didn't want to take any chances on it being found. To him she seemed quite intelligent. He wondered if she was a university graduate. Back home his younger sister was in university at the capital of Geminon. He then relized how much he missed her. He hadn't seen his sister Tyla in three years. " I should be alright till morning miss. I noticed your vehicle is at the side of the road. Is there any thing I can do to help you?" He hoped he could get back to his ship soon and write his landing report. He wouldn't mention his meeting with the woman.
((going to bed soon. Having difficulty writing without not making sense.I'll post tomorrow. Goodnight.:) ))