View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 01-06-2018, 04:41 PM

These are written out of order,
So this was written in 2013, again, but not in the correct order that I wrote it.

Day 3

Had a nightmare that I came home and when I got there I noticed Beans
[my bunny] was smaller so I said, "Beans looks significantly smaller" and they kept trying to convince me that Beans just lost some weight. But I noticed her ears did not lop, they stood up straight and they were really tiny. So I said, "I'm going to check her gender again." So I did and found out that the rabbit I was holding was a boy! They replaced my original lop eared rabbit with another one! And I cried and said, "What happened to Beans? This is not my Beans!" and they did not tell me what happened to Beans.

I knew it! I knew I have been poisoned. I feel super sick and I just got back from the bathroom w/ diarrhea. You know, diarrhea is like vomiting, it's just coming from the opposite end. So I took some meds for the anxiety and I felt better earlier, now I just feel shitty. I am going to call John today and ask how the other PC
[A mental health chat I used to be a part of] members are doing. Hopefully all is well. Unfortunately this means asking my parents for the number. Oh well. I will get it sometime because I am so lonely right now. I need to know how everyone on PC is doing.

So I asked my mom for John's # and she's going to bring it to me. I did lie to her a little, I will tell him I am in the hospital, but I will not tell him which one or why.

Last edited by Kory; 01-07-2018 at 07:40 PM..