View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 01-11-2018, 02:13 AM

Day and Night 4

Mostly the same today as was yesterday. Except, my mind kept replaying the abuse over and over in my head.

It's almost as if I can feel his fingers inside me. You know, it's just scary. And as usual, I really miss Nate Ruess. I want to see him, hear him! God knows, I miss him so much! I could seriously write out how much I miss him thru lyrics. I just wish to hear his voice, just once more. Once MORE! My stomach hurts so much, probably from not eating. I am still worried about being poisoned! I have become poison thru eating it and I will infect everyone with my disease, so that is a reason why I stay away.

The stupid night staff today told me that I have to be in my room during the night. Well, I am not doing that, I can't stay in my room, the walls were moving last night and closing in on me, I had to get out and stay out until the morning. And besides, I'm so sick of all the scary dreams. My roommate is such a saint. She lets me keep the light on and she still goes to sleep and she doesn't mind my noisemaker, she still sleeps, she doesn't mind me getting up and moving around @ night and she doesn't mind me coming in and out early in the morning. I want to be cool like her when I am 40.

There is an old man here who really pisses me off, he's always trying to mess with the staff and he's always trying to piss them off. I hope he leaves soon. Or I leave soon. There's so much I need to do, you know?

The voice seems to be coming back at full strength! I think I might just try to get to sleep.

I just don't want any nightmares.