View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 01-15-2018, 01:29 AM

The next few entries are from December 2015.

December 8th, 2015

I'm in the hospital, it sucks big time. I don't usually sleep, but today and last night, I've been so bored tat I probably slept more than 12 hours, and most of the time I'm not even sleeping, you know? I'm just laying down and resting. I have nothing else to do I want to call
[Thomas], but his number is on my phone and my phone is dead. My mom also brought my phone home so I have no chance of getting his number. I don't know what's wrong with me. I want to go home, but I refuse to be poisoned any longer. I will not eat anything else either. I reek of evil. Maybe I need to be eliminated and cleansed as well. Before I came to the hospital, I talked to [Linda]. I am glad I got to talk to her too, because I was seriously beginning to feel like a home wrecker. I hope she doesn't get angry that I'm talking to her boyfriend. If it were me, I'd get angry.
From the way she talks to me, she doesn't seem interested in a relationship with me like [Thomas] is, so I feel like I'm being a home wrecker. I wonder if my friends on PC have forgotten me or not. I miss Anna, but I learned she's actually rather selfish. Before the police came to pick me up, she said, "What a waste of my winter break!" She didn't ask if I was okay, didn't wish me luck, or say, "I hope you feel better. On the other hand, Daniel told me to go. I miss him too. He said he'd rather talk to me when I was healthy and things were normal again. He is such a good friend, I hope we get to talk when I am discharged from the hospital.
Well, I am back to being bored so I think I'll go read of something. Or maybe lay down and rest. I might fall asleep again. Boo! But it's whatever. Nothing else to do. :(

My silent friend,
Goodnight.

*Names were changed for person's privacy.
*Also, "Daniel" was my FWB and Anna was my ex-best friend.

---------- Post added 01-14-2018 at 08:31 PM ----------

It's still December 8th, I always do this in the hospital. :/ I write an entry & then I write another one in the same day. Okay, so the walls are talking to me. They don't understand and I don't think they (staff) believe me. They are just listening and then they say, "Why don't you take your meds, [Ava]?" Fuck you!