👻🧁

Old 01-26-2018, 02:54 AM

January 25
Prompt: To my right
just my wall and some stuffed animals.

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Living beyond your years, acting out all their fears, you feel it in your chest.
Your hands protect the flames from the wild winds around you.

Tarot Cards of the Day:

Click to ExpandX

Twin Peaks: 4 of Swords

Quote:
Taking a break, giving your body time to heal, finding peace and quiet, taking life easy. Listening for your Inner Voice, taking time alone to think, examining your motivations. Getting ready for the future, stabilizing, tying up loose ends.
Note: it's saying i need time to rest, contemplate, and prepare. i didn't have any of that today. :/

Homestuck: 7 of Cups

Quote:
As the suit most closely related to emotions and dreams, this card warns against overindulgence of one’s imagination. It is possible to become lost in endless possibilities, never actually arriving at a decision.
Note: this card again! i didn't know how it applied last time, and i'm still not quite sure what it means for me? i guess just to make sure i'm not overanalyzing everything and playing out endless situations in my head.

Rider Waite: Ace of Cups

Quote:
Emotional Force, Intuition, Intimacy, Love.
The Ace of Cups shows is a symbol of possibility in the area of deep feelings, intimacy, attunement, compassion and love. In readings, it shows that a seed of emotional awareness has been planted in your life although you may not yet recognize it. When the seed sprouts, it could take almost any form. It might be an attraction, strong feeling, intuitive knowing, or sympathetic reaction. On the outside, it could be an offer, gift, opportunity, encounter or synchronistic event.

When you see this Ace, examine your life to see how its loving energy could work for you. This card often means that love is the essence of the situation. It may or may not be romantic love. Look for ways in which you can begin to connect with others. Do you have someone to forgive, or do you want to ask for forgiveness? Can you set aside your anger and find peace? Would you like to drop your reserve and let your feelings show? The Ace of Cups tells you that your time is coming.

This card also suggests inner attunement and spirituality. Cups are the suit of the heart, and the Ace stands for the direct knowing that comes from the heart. Trust what your feelings are telling you. Seek out ways to explore your consciousness and your connections with Spirit. Allow the power of your emotions to guide you in a new direction. Embrace the love that is the Ace of Cups.
Note: definitely about platonic love and making friendly connections. i agree that the seeds are currently being planted, but it hasn't quite blossomed yet. it will take consistent watering.

Diary entry:
went to the library, printed off stuff for Phonology, read ch.1 and did the first two homeworks even tho they're not due for forever. went to the GSRC which was really nice bc Jae asked if i was coming. :') and there were other people there i'd seen before that i talked to. then i went to stats and i'm still in love with the teacher, someone's phone went off in class and he went on like a 5 minute rant about how that's his worst fear and i was like #mood. then Spanish, which was stressful because the desks are laid out terribly, and they're also tiny so there's no space for both a notebook and a textbook, but i figured out a workaround. and then i felt like i was in over my head, but as we worked on the activities, i found i was able to recall more words than i thought i could. today felt like it was nonstop... it's my fault. i woke up 2 hours later than i should have. really i should've woken up 4 hours earlier than i did, but my goal was 2. so that's why i didn't do my first 2 decks for today's reading. i should be doing my tarot readings every morning so i don't have to do them at night. i'm really grumpy now. at least it's bedtime in like 20 minutes. i wish i was high.

Last edited by ghostPastry; 01-26-2018 at 02:58 AM..