AMAZING. i love. here's an avi to prove it:

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Gélido - icy

Outfit of the Day:

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
This chaos, this calamity; this garden once was perfect.
Give your immortality to me, I'll set you up against the stars.

Drawings Done Today:

Tarot Cards of the Day:

Click to ExpandX

Santa Muerte: Knight of Wands reversed

Quote:
We are ready to depart with strength and determination on a trip that will allow us to attain what we desire and what we have planned. The Knight of Wands represents an adventurer, capable of channeling or efficiently moving his energies or his instincts. In a negative version, he could become a symptom of indecision, rupture, and even delays regarding transfers or movements.
Advice of the Dead: This is not the moment to have regrets. Take your will in hand with strength and begin to follow the road that will take you to the realization of your works.
Note: since this is reversed, i’m seeing it as something that’s in its early stages for me. i’m working on efficiently channeling my energies and listening to my gut, but i’m not there yet. i’m on an adventure, but i’m not quite the bold adventurer.

The Wild Unknown: VI The Lovers

Quote:
Union, Desire, Joy.
Two Canadian geese are mates for life, traveling partners within an expansive sky. The Lovers card is a welcome sight in any reading, as it suggests a beautiful and strong relationship on the horizon. Yes, you’ll experience all the thrills of desire and romance, but meanwhile you’ll be building a solid foundation together. The Lovers honor and respect each other, and with that they can go anywhere. If you’re already in a relationship, it’s time to be grateful and nourish this rare and precious gem.
Note: Scout.

Twin Peaks: IV The Emperor

Quote:
Setting direction and tone, protecting and defending, guiding growth, bringing security and comfort. Being systematic and organized, creating order out of chaos, applying reason, sticking to a plan. Being in a positon of strength or authority, setting direction, coming in contact with officials. Establishing order and rules, setting standards of behavior, following a regimen.
Note: today is a day for keeping myself safe, sticking within my limitations and feeling strong and secure where i’m at. also a day for being systematic and logical, approaching things in a left brain kinda way.

Homestuck: I The Magician

Quote:
Making a deliberate decision, taking action. Experiencing a sensation of power or vigor. Deep thought.
Note: Soy un brujo, es verdad.

Rider Waite: Ace of Pentacles

Quote:
Material Force, Prosperity, Practicality, Trust.
The Ace of Pentacles is a symbol of possibility in the area of prosperity, abundance, trust, security and groundedness. In readings, it shows that a seed of productivity has been planted in your life although you may not yet recognize it. When the seed sprouts, it could take almost any form. It might be a feeling of centeredness, desire for results or need to focus on practical matters. On the outside, it could be an offer, gift, opportunity, encounter or synchronistic event.

When you see this Ace, examine your life to see how its solid energy could work for you. Now is not the time for fantasy, drama or daring. It is a time to be real and centered. Seek out comfortable, reliable experiences that make you feel secure. Build a foundation of trust in your life both within and without. Your common sense will tell you what to do. Focus also on the natural world to help you stay grounded. Enjoy your body and all the joys of material existence.

The Ace of Pentacles can be a sign that you will be able to make your dreams real. Your ideas are ready to be turned into something tangible. Figure out what will work and make it a reality. You can now attract all the wealth you need to get your projects going. Tap into the material force of the Ace of Pentacles, and all your enterprises will flourish.
Note: oh good! sounds right. this ties in really well with The Emperor that Twin Peaks gave me.

Diary entry:
woke up early enough to do the part of my tarot cards i can only do at home, but not early enough to finish it before i left, and not early enough to do yoga or really savor my coffee. one of these days i really am gonna get up at the first alarm, i swear. got to campus 4 hours early and i don't have any homework and i don't want to hang out with anyone, so i'm just in the library keeping myself entertained. luckily, i came up with lots of stuff to do. and it's nice to be able to sit at a desk, and there's a charger right here. the only annoying thing is going to the bathroom bc i either have to pack everything up or just hope no one steals my shit in the 2-5 minutes i'm gone.

Last edited by ghostPastry; 02-15-2018 at 08:25 PM..