View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-03-2018, 03:20 AM

February 2
Prompt: Candles!!
i really like rain-scented candles, but right now i only have rain-scented incense matches. i also like pumpkin spice candles, but i used my last one a month or so ago. right now, i have vanilla, "stress-free" (idk what's in it), and some flowery one. here's some pictures of my incense matches, they're really cool:

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Nevada - snowfall

Avis of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
And lastly, you're all alone with nothing left but sleep,
but sleep never comes to you, it's the guilt and forever wakefulness of the weak.

Tarot Cards of the Day:

Click to ExpandX

Santa Muerte: I The Magician

Quote:
We are facing a beginning and we can begin with the choices in harmony with our deepest will, letting the primordial fire that illuminates the head of the Magician act as the spark. Potentials, such as his talent, his abilities to persuade or astuteness are at their maximum level in a creative and receptive equilibrium, catalyzed by his instruments such as the wand and the chalice. Where however the will is not clear but clouded, as if covered by a veil, it is then easy to act imprudently, to have prejudices, to hesitate or to remain in a stalled situation, a victim of indecision.
Advice of the Dead: Do not waste time: act. You can trust your own abilities without delay, but carefully evaluate where you aim your potential and the object of your choices.
Note: the magician again today! interesting. this interpretation is much more in-depth, which helps. seems like today will be a good day to get homework done. also seems like a good day for tarot and astrology, maybe for drawing too.

The Wild Unknown: Mother of Cups

Quote:
Insightful, Psychic.
The mother of cups rivals the High Priestess with their natural psychic abilities. They’re a gentle, tranquil person whose insights bring healing to those around them. They thrive when amidst their family, the arts, and music or beauty of any kind. Like a true swan, when the Mother of Cups is pushed, they become aggressive and defensive. They’ll commonly see themself as the victim when distressed in a situation.
Note: fitting.

Twin Peaks: XX Judgement

Quote:
Feeling reborn, awakening to possibilities, seeing everything in a new light. Feeling an impulse to act, knowing what you must do. Feeling cleansed and refreshed, forgiving yourself and others, atoning for past mistakes, releasing guilts and sorrows.
Note: AGAIN with this card from this deck! today it was knowing what i must do and feeling an impulse to act. not so much of the other stuff.

Homestuck: King of Swords

Quote:
Symbolically, this card can be the spark that jumpstarts people into taking control of the problems in their life and finding solutions. As a person, the King of Swords is the problem solver, the judge, and the advisor all in one.
Note: yep! i got a lot sorted out today, and at least started on solving some of my problems. this ties in well with what Twin Peaks gave me.

Rider Waite: The Hermit reversed

Quote:
Loneliness, Isolation, Lost Your Way.
The reversed Hermit can go one of two ways. You are either not taking enough time for personal reflection, or you are taking too much. If you are struggling to connect more deeply with your spiritual self, the Hermit reversed encourages you to create more time and space so that you can meditate and reflect on your spiritual self. It is time to go more deeply into your inner being and rediscover your greater meaning and purpose on this earth. You may have been so busy dealing with the day-to-day issues that you have forgotten to reflect inwardly and listen to your inner voice. The Hermit asks you to search deep within your soul to help you find your way again and to focus on rebuilding yourself on a spiritual level.

If you have already been spending a lot of time reflecting on your inner self, then the appearance of the reversed Hermit may suggest that you are spending too much time alone in excessive isolation. You are literally becoming a hermit and cutting yourself off from others. While this period is helping you on a spiritual level, you may be feeling temporarily isolated and alone. Do not underestimate the value of staying connected with others, even while you are going through your own spiritual journey. Be mindful, too, of other people’s needs. You do not want to become so absorbed in yourself and your personal dilemmas that you shut out your family and friends.
Note: i think it's the first of the latter, because i've been pushing myself to do a lot of socializing and taking care of earthly matters, and not a lot of time connecting to my higher self. this has been a theme in my readings. it just feels like i don't have time. at least i'm making time for tarot every day, and plan to do yoga every day. i just need to pay more attention to the spiritual; it'll help carry me through my daily frustrations and tiredness/overwhelmedness. but i also think this card reflects the loneliness i've been feeling. i see others with their close friends, but don't have many close friends of my own, so even in social situations, i feel isolated because i'm not interacting with anyone i'm really close with.

Diary entry:
it was cold and windy as fuck today! almost 30mph winds, and it was like 20ºF. altho it was a little bit sunny and it wasn't snowing, which made it bearable, but i had to walk like 40 minutes and wait for the bus 3 times for 10 minutes each time. i wish i had worn my long underwear. it barely felt like i was wearing pants at all. and i should've worn my scarf too, my nose got really cold. my new jacket is so good though! everything under it was nice and toasty. had to see my psych today to get my meds refilled. the appointment was so short it ended before it was supposed to begin. and now i only have to see him once every 6 weeks instead of 4! then i got a bunch of other boring stuff done that i don't wanna talk about. i'm just glad i got it done. then i did lots of Spanish homework. it's not due till Tuesday, but i feel better getting things done early. plus, i was really itching to practice conjugating for the preterite. i practiced writing out the chart a couple times, so i feel pretty confident. the only thing that gives me pause is the stem-changing verbs. ugh. it just sucks because there's no real rule for which verbs are stem-changing, you just kinda gotta memorize which ones do. i'm starting to get the hang of it.

Last edited by ghostPastry; 02-15-2018 at 08:25 PM..