View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-04-2018, 04:14 AM

December 10th, Thursday 2015

So, they ended up moving me to a room with a roommate anyway. I hate it.
[Katrina] (my new roommate) is nice but I just feel nerved out around her. We have two way different ways of sleeping, so I ended up sleeping in the lounge, a lot like last time. Hopefully this will convince staff that I need my own room. She also doesn't sleep with noise. I NEED background noise when I sleep. That is why I slept in the lounge. So, I guess I'll sleep in the lounge until I get a new, private room. Which, willl hopefully be soon. One patient left to Station 12, so I thought that meant the room would be vacant. But I guess they moved someone in to that room already. It just sucks. I woke up [Katrina] last night and she had the nerve to go back to sleep! Can you believe that? I am feeling a little pissed off at her and I am pretty sure she hates me now. I don't know what I did to make her hate me. I just know that she does.

I walked across the Australian Outback last night. I walked out of the hospital and walked to the Australian Outback. IT was amazing. My feet were burning in the sand and it was so hotted dry out there. I want to go back. I miss Australia.

You know what? Another patient is leaving today, so hopefully I can get my now room. I am really excited. Maybe there is hope for me, yet!

Words can't describe how amazing the Outback was. I wish I could draw it, but I can't really do it right now. I don't know how to draw the Australian outback.

There is a patient here who thinks that are Wicca and good for the earth, but if that were the case, they would use cloth menstrual pads. I can't judge, though, maybe they do.

Okay, so the guy that left came back, h hopefully I can still get my own room though, I don't ming
[Katrina] but I don't think she quite likes me. :( Maybe she is this way towards everyone? I dunno. My tummy hurts and I feel like I have to poop, but I am going to hold it in for a while until [Katrina] leaves.

My silent friend,
Goodnight.