View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-06-2018, 01:58 AM

December 11th, 2915 (Friday)

I have literally slept all day. I have nothing else to do. So I just sleep. My roommate has an accent. I wonder where she is from. Anyway, I'm really tired & I'll probably go back to sleep in a little while. I really am sleepy, but I don't want to think. I don't want to sleep. Nut unfortunately there is nothing else I can do.

The Australian Outback is absolutely gorgeous. My roommate says her mother played favorites. And the thing is, it's kind of scary because I think it sounds like that is how I would be. That is why I can only have one child because I would play favorites, I can only give my entire love to one child at a time.

The walls keep talking, no one listens to me and you know what else? I figured out hteir little scheme., my "friends" say thy care, but they are basically plotting against me. Everyone here is agaisnt me, they all want me dead. My "friends" talk about triggering things to me on purpose so that I will be upset. Then the doctors are feeding me poison they all want me to die. I figured it out and then they really are pissed because I found out that those "radios" they have are actually mind control machines. That is what they are and people are upset that I found out.

I'm really pissed off. One thing I don't get is why they don't just send me home. I mean, I don't want help and I don't want medicine, so why keep me here? My roommate sounds like Anna. I miss Anna.

I honestly have no friends here. I mean none.
[Kandy] was probably the only one & now she's gone, so I'm here by myself now with no friends and nothing to do. I didn't play the ukulele at all today because I've been sleeping and I didn't talk to anyone today or go to groups because everyone hates me and wants me to die. They don't talk to me and they don't like me. I really wanted to celebrate Kwanzaa in my hippie thread on Mene. But I guess I am missing Hanukkah, I will miss Kwanzaa too.
Sigh.

My silent friend,
Goodnight.