Prompt: Chocolate Hearts

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Día de San Valentín - Valentine's Day

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be.
Take my hand, take my whole life too,
For I can't help falling in love with you.

Tarot Cards of the Day:

Click to ExpandX

Santa Muerte: XIV Temperance

Quote:
This card is protection, healing, and circulation. It forces us to mitigate, to find the middle path, and to add something valid that is capable of placating to avoid traumatic cuts. Temperance is an arcana of adaption, reconciliation, and harmony where it is cooperation that determines the birth of something new, ready to spread out into the world. Whenever problems are raised however, it will be disorder and coldness that take the upper hand, unsettle the balance, and close off any kind of circulation of communication.
Advice of the Dead: Evaluate your objectives well and with moderation try to reach a balance that will enable you to make the unstable stable, or move what is fixed.
Note: this is about striking a balance between studying, relaxation, and playing games that involve a lot of work.

The Wild Unknown: 3 of Wands

Quote:
Envisioning the Future.
The Three of Wands indicates you’ve had continued support from others (perhaps from your parents or two good friends). With their help, you’ve formed a sense of self, of your values and morals. But now it’s time to rely on yourself for guidance. Clarify your goals, and cast others’ needs and opinions aside. The future is infinite, and it is yours. No one else can see through its layers of light and shadow.

Diary entry:
did lots of Spanish homework, had a fun Phonology class, then went to the GSRC and had some nice conversations. then i went home and watched tv with my poor partner who hurt his back really bad. :(

Last edited by ghostPastry; 02-17-2018 at 01:57 AM..