View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-17-2018, 08:28 PM

Saturday December 12th, 2015

My parents came to visit me today and I tried deviled eggs for the first time. (I didn't like it.) My tummy hurts like I am cramping, but whatever, I don't know if my period will come on or not. Once again, I have no friends here. Dani (David) is leaving (or has already left) and now I honestly have no friends or anyone to talk to. It's sooooo boring here! I have nothing to do except be in my room and sleep or be in the lounge and listen ot triggering conversations, play the ukulele for a while or eat. I do not enjoy watching TV and I do not feel like talking to anyone here. None of them like me anyway.

A few days ago when I saw the doctor, they told me that I could play for the others during group. I don't want to. I think if I started going to groups, I might have a better change of making friends, but whatever. I took my Zyprexa a few minutes ago. I completely forgot about the time. I was going to ask for my Stelazine because it makes me less sleepy. In fact, I don't sleep at all on Stelazine. I am starved, but still waiting for snack before I try anything. (Er, try asking for anything.) I hope
[Katrina] isn't lonely.

I really hope I wake up in time for breakfast tomorrow. I am craving syrup and I need something to go with it. Which reminds me, I didn't order syrup! Shit! Well, I hope they give me syrup anyway. Damn, though. :(
The Zyprexa and hydroxyzine (?) and melatonin pills all look the same, when the nurse gave it to me I was like.... why 3 pills? Then I remembered, Zyprexa, Hydroxyzine and melatonin. 3.

I am kind of scared, I don't know what is happening to me.

My silent friend,

Goodnight.