View Single Post
jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-30-2009, 07:33 PM

Here's your winner for this week, he's probably going to die from shock, but it's Seiki!

I'd say it's pretty well known that I don't generally like Seiki's way of dressing his avie, his and my tastes don't generally run together, but this looks just great! Vibrant doesn't really even begin to cover it. I noticed a comment of his over the weekend saying it was an Aztec Goddess look and I can totally see that. She's damn scary :XD

I'm not sure where to start with what I like about this...the colours. You guys know I'm a sucker for bold combinations, and this is certainly that xD Really tropical and lush-looking. The combination of head items is fantastic, nothing looks out of place, it all melds into one totally over-the-top headdress. Plus the hot orange of the Geisha wig really compliments the blue from the harem headdress, blue and orange are opposite each other on the colour wheel ;) And of course the freaky contacts are that perfect final touch. The last thing you'll see before she rips out your still-beating heart and devours it >.<

I'm not even going to take a guess at the amount of items actually equiped here, lots I think is the easiest option, every time I look I spot something else! I'm probably going to have nightmares tonight now from the amount of time spent looking at that creature, thanks Seiki!

But still, congratulations on a truly unique avatar!