View Single Post
Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-31-2014, 03:43 AM

Trinity held her nerve gear on her lap, thinking about the fight she had this morning with her brother. He had been sick for the last couple days. And although there was no research on how playing virtual MMO's effect your health, their parents forbid him to play Sword Art Online until he got better.

She hadn't seen him all morning, and their parents were out. Usually she took her chores seriously, but today she decided to just drop the dishes in the sink, and commit to washing them later. Well, not five minutes later than plopping down on the sofa, Matt comes downstairs to get a drink. She didn't even look up from her book to ask him how he was feeling today, and he asked her with an accusatory tone "Why are the dishes in the sink?"

"Eh, I'll get to those later. I've got the whole day to come back and finish cleaning them."

"Oh no, I see what this is, your leaving them for me to wash. I'm not gonna wash your dishes Trinity, this is your responsibilty and you need to clean this up right now!"

Apperently Matt was in a bad mood, and it rubbed off on her. After appeasing him, and stopping what she was doing to clean the dishes, she went up to her room and blarred some music. At this point, she didn't care if he couldn't rest, because he didn't deserve to.

She was debating going for a jog after she calmed down a little, but decided to instead get back at him. Originally, she agreed to start playing SAO after he felt better. It didn't make a difference anyway, she wasn't your typical virtual MMORPG junkie. Now though, she knew it would piss him off if she played it without him, and rubbed it in his face.

Trinity put the nerve gear on, and layed down in bed. She was a bit nervous, but oddly excited. She closed her eyes, and activated the game.

"Link Start!"