View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 09-28-2016, 04:46 PM

It's been years since I've shaved.
Though, I did shave my armpits for the first time in three years, last year. It wasn't a pleasant experience. When the hair started growing back, I was itchy as fuck and when I had no hair under my armpits the sweat kind of dripped down all over my arm and it was nasty!!!

I don't even remember the last time I shaved my legs it's been that long! I don't ever shave my body hair because I don't really care if it's not "beautiful" and I hope that if people do approach me romantically, it's because they think I am "beautiful" even though I am hairy and they see passed that and into my actual personality instead of just looking at me as a thing and not a person.

I also feel more comfortable when I am hairy. I mean, I don't itch, the sweat stays contained in my hair and I feel free.

edit;
If we're talking about hair on the head, I also don't do anything to it.
The last time I went to a salon they almost ruined my hair, so from now on I don't go to salons for anything.

I went to a salon to shave my head, that went well. Then I went to a salon to get my hair "straightened" and the stupid hairstylist CUT almost ALL of my hair off and gave me a Fresh Prince haircut. (Short on the sides, long on top) I looked ridiculous and I still have funky hair because of the way it was cut.

Then I went to a salon a few months ago to get my hair straightened again, now that it's much longer it looked a lot better, but the stylist forgot to put heat protection on my hair and now my hair is heat damaged. It was almost completely ruined but after a few washed I was able to fix *most* of my hair.... -_____- I still have loads of strands that are bone straight and won't curl no matter how much I wash it.

So I'm done with salons unless it's to dye my hair.

Last edited by Kory; 09-28-2016 at 04:49 PM..