View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2014, 03:43 AM

Natsuki sat up as she glared at the two spirits. She felt her temper rage as she heard Jultz. A red aura started to form around her as the gown she wore began to glow. The entire temple shook from the power emanating from Suki. The marking of the guardian spirit of reincarnation appeared on a red orb that appeared around her neck held by a gold necklace. The Guardian spirit appeared before them. Suki herself in a trance as the spirit used her arts to appear.

"ENOUGH LESSER SPIRITS!!! I Lestzerthe great spirit of reincarnation and balance. Because of your lack of vigilance we greater spirits are unable to awake. Lady Hotaru the other spirits can not help you. Your lesser spirits here failed to keep the balance of manna. I awoke because this child before you chose to wake me. I chose her as my chosen one. I gave her my blessing and power. To insult her is to insult me. This child gave her life to protect us greater spirits in the temple where we slept. A man use the lesser spirit to attack the temple with her and her family in it. This child chose to face the dark spirits alone giving her life for ours. The spirits couldn't with stand the child's power. It was not use great spirits that save the people it was this child. We used our power to protect Hotaru and the other Great spirits. I am afraid I broke her heart. This little girl feel in love with me. Now I am unable to be with her. I am stuck in my dormant state with the rest of the older great spirits. My dear Hotaru please protect her and keep her safe for me is all I ask. If you can wake me one day let me come back human to be with her. I want to protect her always as she protected me. "

The aura vanished as Suki's body hit the floor. She laid there as her appearance changed. Her hair turned red she appeared more spirit than human now. The orb around her neck glowed as it became part of her giving her Lestzer power and his memories. The manna that came from her changed as she gained the power over balance and reincarnation.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ze-d5mdly4.jpg
http://hqwallbase.com/images/big/phoenix-1580690.jpg