View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-10-2012, 06:37 AM

Cryla smiled hearing Leyrn and then flicked his forehead. "Shut up you silly boy." she said sternly, her smile dissappearing. Though it reappeared a minute later. "I need to heal you, so be still." she scolded gently, her powers working diligently to heal him up. Once all the burns where gone, and the singed shirt thrown away, the elven princess smiled. "We got him good... I don't think there's anything left of him." the elf female said lightly and looked to swordsman over. "How are you feeling? Did I miss anything?"

Kiyoto was registering what Leyrn said as she slowly took in the fact that he was not clothes. Wrapped in chains and in massive pain, the angel struggled to get to his hands and knees. Looking up to see the beautiful Alrianna, he gave a weak smile. Very weak. "Thank you for freeing me... I've been a statue for years... I was a puppet." he said and shuddered. "I need to get these chains off..." he breathed, and suddenly white hot energy came from the air and crushed the chains upon him. Looking around be found the bag he had dropped years ago and pulled on his pants. No shirt, but as long as his male parts where covered he was good. "Thank you again, I'm forever in your debt." the angel said, bowing to the group.