View Single Post
Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explicit and clear that which fundamentally by its very nature is vague

Old 12-02-2012, 04:43 AM

Alriana wasn't detuered by the naked men surrounding her one bit. To Alriana, gender didn't matter, they were all humans. 'Wait, scratch that. We now have an angel and an elf. So living beings? Ya, that sounded good.' Turning to Cryla, she said,"We better find a way to get out of this jungle, or to find a safe place for camp. Though we are all healed physically, mentally I'm sure that we're all tired."

Leryn smiled at Cryla and snickered,"You just want to see me with my shirt off." Doing a kip back onto his feet, Leryn surveyed his side. "Just like new." Looking at the now partially clothed angel, Leryn could feel the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end as he took the angel in. Shaking off the feeling, he said ,"Oh great, to men with their shirts off. Too bad we're in the middle of a jungle." Grabbing his trench coat from the ground, Leryn straightened up and his abs were now easier to notice. Though he put his trench coat on, his eight pack was still widely visible.