View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-02-2012, 09:48 PM

Cryla smirked and shook her head as Leryn did a Kip and soon was on his feet. Standing slowly, her body burned and ached in pain all over, she assumed it was from the electrifying magic that had attacked her the whole time. Hearing Alrianna's words about finding somewhere safe to camp, the elven princess looked around. "I don't see any reason not to camp here..." she said and her eyes widened as the angel collapsed. The blood that kept running down his side had caught him off guard as he had reached for his bag. Coughing weakly he growled and then the elf hurried over to him. "Oh jeez... Leryn... You got this poor guy good." she said worried, unsure if she could heal him. If she did she would pass out. Kiyoto blinked up at the elven girl and smiled gently. "I deserved it... I was attacking you guys..." he said lightly and his smile got weaker along with his body. "We can't just leave him here.... Alrianna, can you heal him please?" Cryla asked hopefully, and glanced down to her red skin. Her burns would go away, but right now, she could do her best to ignore them.