View Single Post
Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explicit and clear that which fundamentally by its very nature is vague

Old 01-01-2013, 06:55 PM

Alriana nodded her head to Cryla's question. Kneeling next to the angel, Alriana placed a hand on his wound. Although placing pressure on it would make him suffer terribly, it was the only way to make sure he absorbed the spell efficiently. "I only dabble in healing spells,"she murmered"so bear with me here." Closing her eyes, Alriana could almost feel her energy draining out of her hand as it was on the man. Trying to prolong the treatment for his health, she tried to give him all she should. Finally out of energy, she opened her eyes and gasped,"This is no ordinary wound. I am sorry that could not completely heal it, but neither Cryla nor I can do much more today. At least I closed the wound so that it can't get infected. But I'm afraid we'll have to do much more patching up."

Leryn rubbed the back of his neck, "How was I suppose to know that he would be released and magically turn into a good lil' angel? I was just trying to save our asses."