View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-05-2013, 02:36 PM

Teaching is so rewarding but it really brings me to the point of exhaustion! lol I pixel in what little free time I have :P But I will definitely have a LOT more time when school ends! That will let me get a lot of pixel work done :D

We have 3.5 weeks of school left! I can't believe my first year went by so fast!

It was terrible - I was in the middle lane out of three lanes so it wasn't like I could try to get out of it somehow - I was literally stuck. I listened to music, read the script for play I want to do next year if I'm still at this school, and eventually got out of my car to stretch and walk a bit...my feet were cramping >.< XD

kawaiihannah is SO talented! She literally JUST updated her deviantart page with a cg picture she did and it's so stunning!! Dragon University by ~kawaiihannah on deviantART

I'm sorry your week has been rough! I believe you when you say demon children XD I see a bunch of them at school :P

I have some students who can't take being scolded. Everything they do is correct even if it's not. They don't understand they can't call out or do whatever they please. It kills me because I have some that will just start crying and not stop or I have some that will try to argue with me. I'm like, "I'm not arguing with a 2nd grader!" XD It's one of those things about being in a private school - we get all the rich kids who can afford anything they want and do anything they want at home. Or we get the kids got kicked out of public school for doing what they do here XD