View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 04-04-2014, 04:22 PM

"Are you suggesting that I crave attention? That I enjoy the spotlight? Psh, you know me too well. I've spent far too many years in isolation; my time has finally come to be flamboyant, glittering in the dazzling flashes of cameras, smiles, and autographs." Whirling around, he winked playfully at the beast-man and his alluring gestures. Of course, when he was offered a lift, he simply couldn't resist the offering.

"But of course. Anyone to decline a lift from you would be mad or daft. Seeing as I am neither -- eh, mad I am not, psychotic I am -- it only makes sense that I say yes."

There was always something fun about teleporting. Perhaps it was the rush? Maybe it was the blur and stinging pain? He wasn't sure, but Rroy loved the feeling it sent through his body. It was warm but cold, inviting yet frightening. If anything, it was enjoyable and the outcome was always favorable. Even if he were to get hurt, Rroy would still enjoy it, for he didn't mind the pain.

"Where shall we be popping up today? Going to go spook some kiddies? I'm sure some still linger in the simulation room. Or will you check out the library or living areas?" He was quite curious today and seemed to have little patience, which was just like Rroy.