View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 04-09-2019, 08:42 PM

“ Harena? That’s a ways off from here in the bad lands.” He sounded a little surprised and confused, pulling up his notes he looked over her code and the collar code. Biting the inside of his bottom lip he scanned it trying to find something. “ there seems to be two instances of you, yet both are tied back to your code here. Almost like some one thought that they needed you out here then forgot about why the put you here but were to lazy to move all the code to where they wanted you.” He shook his head and smiled. “ that’s fine lady ember, just another fun puzzle to solve.”

He sighed. “not really worried about people knowing I am here. Most would not even know what I was doing out here other them preparing to go to the kabolds camp.” His hand reached up near his temple mimicking the movement in real life. “ as to do a lot of people come into this game to bed NPCs, yes yes they do. Yet it is not always to bed hot women, some are in it for the men.” The button he had hit on his headset changed his HUD and he cursed. “ as fun as this chat is I have to be going. Work calls.” With that he logged out only to log back into a second profile.

He appeared in a simple room with a desk a few small plants and a view of the rocky mountains. This accounts skin was a starter skin with a pasted on smile. He was here at happy times tech services as one of the hundreds of tech support people who mainframe uses would contact if they had any problem working their accounts. For the next six hours he would be fielding calls dealing with cats who ate the cord to a part all the way to buying the wrong item in an auction and now not being able to use it.

When he logged off for lunch he stepped out of his ball and walked straits to the kitchen. It was only a few feet as he had knocked down the bedroom wall into the living room just to get the ball installed. Behind the kitchen was the second bedroom area, it was near empty but for his bed and a few items of clothes that hung up on a rod.