View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-14-2014, 09:56 PM

"It's fine. I'm always uncomfortable." He wouldn't elaborate on what he meant by that, just shrugged and waved away the other's apology. The apology wasn't needed. Lavender eyes traveled over the things they passed, and his fingers twitched. Itching to reach out and take something, anything. The things they passed were interesting to look at. Some of the images on some of the tapestry were of things he didn't understand, things extremely foreign to him, but that didn't make them any less alluring. It only made him want to take something all the more. For now though, Kurako kept his hands to himself.

He followed the other across a courtyard and a small bridge to a tower. Lavender eyes noticed books first, and he took a step towards them only to stop. Squishing that glimmer of hope that had sparked at the sight of books. There had been nothing to help him in any books he'd sought before, so why would there be anything in those to help him? Then the other was moving up the stairs and Kurako followed immediately, as if in a hurry to get away from all those books. "Mages usually live in towers." This could be a mage tower, but Kurako didn't seem to sure of that. He stopped when the other stopped. "That's not important though, I've been wondering. Are you a prisoner in this place, or are you the one that controls this place? It's hard to imagine I'm only here because I seek an escape from something, this whole thing stinks of a trap. If I walk in that room, are you going to lock me in? Chain me to a wall?"

Kurako sighed, and scratched the back of his head through his hood. "No, never mind that. What I really mean is. What are your intentions and what are you going to do with me and what do you expect from me?" It would be stupid not to be somewhat suspicious of this strange place, it would be stupid not to question it. Though if it were a trap, he was probably already deep into just by following this man into this tower.