View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-15-2014, 07:13 PM

Solaris looked to the other nodding. He was not phased by the arising of what he was. It was fine with him, and it would not make him treat him any different. He had noted the fruit missing, finding it slightly amusing. He was curious as to why, but he allowed the other his own for now. When he mentioned his name, Solaris paused. He sighed, feeling foolish. "Forgive me...my mind seems to be a little scattered today" he looks at him, "my name is Solaris.." He gave a warm smile then paused. His expression went blank, and he seemed to focus at nothing for a moment. After a second he spoke however, "the gate has opened...." He stood, "excuse me for a moment.." He turned and walked out of the room. He could feel it, the instant the gate had opened once more.

There was another, another person here now. He made his way back down to where he had origionally met Kurako. The gate already fading, he noticed a female this time standing there within the grass. She looked hurt, Solaris moving forward to her. "Are you alright?" welcomes could wait for a moment, first he desired to get her safe and healed. He did not wish to scare her though, so he paused a few feet from her, hesitating for a moment. He slowly approached, moving to her side. He noticed the bruises, her injured feet as well. Where had this woman come from? He knew not all of the worlds were at peace or in good times. It was a bit harder to see such people though, because it made him feel more powerless. He could not help their words, he could not leave this place. 'Are you a prisoner here?' the other's words made a hand move to his head, why did he keep thinking of that? Now was not the time, he pushed it from his mind and focused on this woman.