View Single Post
Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 05-18-2012, 04:29 PM

Frequently Asked Questions
  • When will the event end?

The event will last about 8 days. We're aiming to end the event on May 27, at approximately 6pm Pacific (8pm Central) - about the same time as we do every event. Click for current Pacific time.

• How do I participate in the event?

The staff have prepared many wonderful contests and games for you, which can be found stickied at the top of the Event Forum. A summary of staff game and contest threads can be found in Post #5, below.

• How do I earn event currency?

You can earn event currency for every post that you make in the forums! So get busy chatting : D The earning rate is variable.

There is no 15-minute chance currency this time around. So you just need to talk a lot *smiles*

• Are there event commons?

Yes! Just head down to the Special Event Store.

Please note: Event commons will be available after the event ends. However, they will be moved out into the main stores and will retail for double their event price.

• Are there event rares? How do I earn them?

Yes! You'll be able to find them in the Special Event Store as they are released over the course of the event. They'll be on the back page. Once all of the EIs are released, the set number of them will be here.

You can either buy the EIs with gold, or with your event currency, the choice will be yours. However, you won't be able to use gold and event currency to partly pay for the same item.

For most 7 day events there are 5 Event Items. The 1st one is released on the 2nd day of the event.

Please note: After the event, the Event Items (rares) will be removed from the shops and discontinued.

• How much will a complete Event Items (rares) set cost?

- Attack of the Allergies - 12 tokens Pixelled by Iku
    - Meinarch Wings - 18 tokens Pixelled by Iro
    - Nalin's magic flowers - 15 tokens Grown by Nalin!
    - Maytime the old school way! - 16 tokens Pixelled by Iku and Wishie
    - Spring Glade - 17 tokens Pixelled by Iku, Daria, Ferra and Wishie!

• Why is the Sellback Store closed?

The Sellback Store is closed during events, to prevent people from selling back event items for a large gold gain.

• I don't have enough time to participate so I can't get the items that I want! - that's not fair!

We're sorry you feel that way! We did our best to figure out a way to distribute the rare items fairly, and this was the best option available.

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 05-26-2012 at 02:51 AM..