Thread: The Artifice
View Single Post
Clairefirestar9mm
Caboose :3

Old 11-28-2011, 02:16 AM

Genesis jumped slightly as the door was opened by a brunette man, caught off guard. "Oh, uh, it's okay," she said, quickly trying to recollect herself. She entered the bar, unsure of what else to do. "I'm Genesis Alodos, I'm supposed to start working here later tonight and I... uh, thought I'd check it out," she finished, wincing at herself. What a great first impression she was making- but when she got nervous, she couldn't help but ramble.

She let her eyes wander around the bar, taking in the simple, rather comfy setting. She decided, then and there, that she liked this place. She could see the bar from where she was standing- it was a moderate height, not too tall for her slime, 5'2" frame. She took a step forward, then froze, that same chill from earlier creeping up her spine.

It has begun.

What the hell was that? she thought, looking over her shoulder. She saw that the man who had let her in had frozen at the doorway, a peculiar look on his face.

"Uh, hey, are you alright," she asked, trying to shake the thick, sickly feeling that had stolen over her.

((ooc- this is a lot shorter then it looked when I wrote it -___-; ))