Thread: The Artifice
View Single Post
keysburger
Like a Cheeseburger but not

Old 12-04-2011, 04:34 AM

Mike watched the delivery girl as she approached him. He hadn't expected this development, but it seemed to work for his purposes. If only he knew what those purposes were. Why did he want her here in the first place? This all had to do with the "game". He just knew it.

"Excuse me, sir? Did you order chinese? Im Rosemary, from the golden panda. I'm here on a delivery."

Mike thought for a brief moment. This must be about the "game". How would he keep her here, and more importantly how would he ask about this without sounding like a creep/pedophile? He then remembered an old saying that he heard often in his maintainence job. If it aint broke, dont fix it.

"Hello, Rosemary. My name is Mike, and as a motter of fact I would like some chinese. Also, I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time. See I'm with the Federal Beaurau of Equal Opportunity Employment, and I would like to ask you some questions about your employment accomodations. As you can see, I ordered enough food for two, so if you dont mind eating what your work makes, you can help yourself. Sound like a deal?"